When Cameron was a baby, she loved to be rocked. Well a long period of time happened where she preferred to be put in her bed to go to sleep or she would put herself to bed.
Over the past month or so, she asks me "to wock and sing cow" to her every Sunday for nap. So I oblige and we rock, sing Old McDonald ("cow"), and other favorites such as "Auburn", "Shout to The Lord", "Sanctuary", "Twinkle, Twinkle", "You are my Sunshine", and many more depending on her mood. I am cherishing these special moments and wanted to document the past few weeks of pictures!
Cameron - as much as I think I should be cleaning or napping myself, I spend these precious moments thinking about you, praying over you, and just being thankful to have these moments together!!! I love you Little Lady and you're such a blessing to rock to sleep during our Sunday Snuggles!!!
It also gives Matt and Alex a chance for a quick nap though Alex doesn't always think he needs one!
I just love having these sweet memories as I know that these times won't last forever!






No comments:
Post a Comment