9 months:
- 16lbs 10oz, 27.75in
- Your well-baby visit showed a concern of little weight gain (3oz) since your 6mo visit so we determined that my breastmilk may not be getting you all that you need so we started supplementing with 1 bottle / day of formula
* Note: I was so happy and blessed to have been able to nurse you for 9 months and just felt peace that I gave it all I had. You cooperated and loved nursing but I could tell that you weren't getting satisfied and knew that we were nearing the end. You started throwing fits to nurse because it just wasn't enough to fill you up so...supplementing was a great next step because I was still able to provide for you for another month!
- January 4th - while Aunt Becky and Robyn babysat you so mommy and daddy could go to Papaw's visitation, you decided to start crawling! We were so excited to see you take 4 little "crawls" upon our return!
You and brother started crawling around everywhere together!
10-12 months:
- You began pulling up on things to stand and cruising along the couches. Just as you did with sitting and crawling, we knew you would wait until you were 100% ready before you started walking on your own...it was only a matter of time.
- We celebrated brother's 3rd birthday and then you made the trip to Louisiana on the team bus. Even though the trip took 4 hours longer than normal, you were an amazing little traveler and loved having all of the girls' attention!
- You absolutely LOVE bath time and then you can see what happened upon our attempt to let you feed yourself... MESS!
Overall: You are such a happy baby! You light up our world and keep us falling in love with you over and over again. You and Alex are already best buds and I am so anxious to watch that relationship grow over the years.
You and brother are such a huge blessing in our lives! Daddy and I thank God everyday for trusting us with you both as we try to lead you in the path He has set forth!
We LOVE you both with all of our hearts and can't get over the happiness that you each bring to our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment