Month 7 and 8 went by so fast that I decided to combine the two! Cameron hasn't slowed down long enough for me to sit and write up everything she has been up to recently. Here are some tidbits of her last 2 months and everything she has been up to...
* You are the most content and happy little baby. I thought Alex was laid back but you have given "happy baby" a new definition! No teeth yet so your gummy smile brightens my day every time I come get you in the mornings or come to nurse you at daycare.
* Even though "dada" was your first word, you attempt to say "bye bye momma" when I'm leaving you at daycare. You give me the sweetest grin because you know 'who' momma is even though you don't quite know how to make the word every time you try.
* You are still nursing 3-4 times/day. You love to put your hand on my mouth so I can give you kisses to hold while you nurse. I love these times that I get to spend with you.
* Sleeping through the night is still nonexistant but I really have no complaints. Daddy and I are quite sleep deprived most nights but we wouldn't change those snuggle times with you for anything in the world!
* You think your brother is the funniest thing on this planet. He never fails to make you laugh as hard as you can; even to the point of losing your breath. Your favorite thing to do is get your fingers caught in his curly hair!
* You are showing signs of wanting to "go" but you would much rather jump up and take off running. I don't think you are the bit interested in crawling; you love to hold our hands and walk back and forth instead of attempting to learn to crawl.
* You are absolutely in LOVE with music. You wiggle and dance any time there is a good beat going. I think it's funny how mesmorized you are by "The Itsy Bitsy Spider." Anytime you are upset or fighting sleep, I can just start singing it in a low, quiet voice and you slowly close your eyes and start drifting away.
* You are eating about 3-4 meals/day now while loving yogurt and most fruits. We still have not given you bananas just to make sure we keep your system moving!
We spent Thanksgiving at Mimi and Pop's house in Georgia where you loved the puppy dogs! It was a great time with family as you continue to amaze us every single day.
I have started allowing some pink to slip into your wardrobe every once in a while. I'm not going to lie, I really hope that pink doesn't turn out to be your favorite color but if it does, then I will support you in whatever makes you happy!
I can't put into words the amount of joy you bring to our family. We are so blessed to have such a healthy and happy little lady! I don't want you to grow up yet but I'm so excited to see how you continue to change in the upcoming months! We love you and brother with all our hearts!
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment