Alex gave us an amazing 6 month birthday present...sitting WITHOUT help!!!
I was sitting on the floor, letting Alex play with Marley. I was kind of supporting him but he had a grip on Marley which was holding him up. Marley got up and walked away and then Alex went to swaying in a circle but never tilted over. He finally caught his balance and sat there for about 15 seconds before toppling over. I got so excited that I went and grabbed the camera and cell phone so I could get pictures and video. I placed a toy on the floor in front of him and he put his hands down in front and played with the toy...I was such a proud mommy!
Once I learn how to post pictures and video, I will put them up for you to view!
YAY for Alex!!!
Friday, August 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment