Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Snow day #1 - 2-16-15

Well, we finally got the snow that everyone was predicting! It came on a perfect day that I needed to be with my family!!! #Godhearsourcries
It was so fun having a yard the kids could play in and I didn't have to worry about them rolling down the hill into the street! They trekked all over the place and absolutely loved it until they were ready to come in. We quickly jumped in a quick bath to warm up while daddy finished shoveling the back yard for Marley!
Overall, it's been gorgeous and I've loved being with my littles!!!
Our first glimpse at 5:30a!

Cameron in awe...

Coffee with my family! ❤️❤️❤️

Marley wasn't so sure...

Their first trek out...

All smiles! 😊

Happy girl!!! 💕

Love my little man! 💙

Snow angels!

My main squeeze! ❤️

...fall down...many times

The whole crew...

Wasn't happy I was trying to take a pic!

Umph...then giggles ☺️

Ready to launch...don't let the smile fool ya!!! ❄️❄️❄️
Sweet brudda helping sister up ❤️

King of the stone pile!

Nighttime was coming and the sun made it gorgeous debut!!! ❄️☀️❄️

So thankful for these precious memories!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment