* You are sitting like a pro! You went from not wanting anything to do with sitting to no wobbles in a matter of 2 days.
* You LIGHT UP whenever you see brother. You get the biggest gummie grin on your face and then start kicking and squeeling until he comes over and gives you a kiss. You are the 1st or 2nd person Alex looks for in the mornings, usually after he is looking for daddy.
* You have started trying to "hug" and "kiss" when I pick you up from daycare. It's like you get so happy to see me and it just melts my heart more than you will ever know!
* You have started take 2-6 oz bottles at daycare. The 5 ounces just weren't enough to satisfy you.
* We love playing with your thunder thighs which is the perfect sign that you are mine and daddy's baby girl! You definitely get those honestly...
* We have kept you pretty consistent with your foods since you are still loving to nurse...apples, pears, peaches, prune-apples, and sweet potatoes!
* You still enjoy a feeding in the early morning hours. I usually take this time to just stare at you in amazement... I feel SO blessed to have a daughter and sometimes I just take a few moments to thank the Lord for you and Alex!
Words will never be able to express what you mean to us and the amount of joy you have brought to our lives. We LOVE you SO MUCH!!!
Aunt Loz and Uncle Kyle's wedding!
Smilin' with daddy!
Playin' with your feet...which you LOVE to do and also suck on your toes!!!
One of MANY kisses from brother!
Ready to eat...
Your free-going personality and love to smile attitude lights up our life in so many ways! I don't want you to grow up so fast but I'm excited to see what the next month brings!
LOVE you our "LITTLE LADY"
<3 and="and" brother="brother" daddy="daddy" mommy="mommy" p="p">3>
She is such a beautiful, content baby! I love the picture of you two at the wedding! Gorgeous!
ReplyDelete