So life as a mom has obviously made me very busy! I have neglected posting, not because I didn't want to, but simply because I wanted to spend that time with Alex! He has now started going to bed earlier so I will attempt to take a few minutes every week to start blogging again.
What we have been up to since December:
* Alex took his first steps on Christmas day. It was very exciting but I don't think I quite understood the amount of chasing that was about to occur!
* We spent New Year's celebrating at Jason and Sarah Banderman's home. We were there with great friends (Ryan and Whitney Banderman, Geoff and Jen Pinkel, Mark and Heather Mayhew, and of course, Jason and Sarah Banderman). We spent the evening chatting, laughing, watching SNL skits, playing games (making a fool of myself!!!), and playing rock band! The biggest surprise was Alex stayed up with us until 2:30am when we decided to hit the road home...he just didn't want to miss amy of the party!
*FEBRUARY 19th...Alex's FIRST birthday! We didn't have a big party but many loved ones were here to celebrate with us. Alex LOVED his Kermit the Frog cake and opened lots of presents from G-mom, G-papa, Mimi, Pops, Aunt Staci, Uncle K, cousin Avery, Auntie Liz, Uncle Joseph, and cuz JR! He also enjoyed getting presents from Gigi and Uncle Jay and Aunt Kim in the mail. This 1st year has been such a blessing and we look forward to so many more memories being made in year 2!
* In March, we welcomed the arrival of Brynn Elise Banderman as Ryan and Whitney became first time parents. She is a precious little lady and they are amazing parents.
* May brought lots of fun trips... we headed down to Georgia to celebrate cuz JR's 1st birthday. The boys had a blast playing in the water table that Mimi and Pops bought for them. The following weekend, we headed to Tunica, MS where we spent the weekend with G-mom and G-papa in the motorhome.
Overall, there have been many great memories in the past few months. I look forward to posting about what life sends us next!
Until next time... SMILE!!!
Kristi
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment