This date will forever hold a special place in my heart. It was 5 years ago today that Matt and I exchanged vows with each other, not knowing where life might be 5 years later. On another note, this day 31 years ago is when it all began for me. My parents were wed and made their commitment to each other. I learned so much from them over the past 27 years and can't wait for Matt and I to be celebrating 30+ years together. And the most recent excitment on this date was 1 year ago when we found out that we would be expecting our first child. We had been trying for 18 months and weren't sure that a baby was in God's plan for us at that time. I will never forget when Matt came out of the room while I was sitting on the couch in Destin and he gave me a hug. I automatically thought the test was negative again and he was consoling me until he asked if I was ready to be a mommy... boy was I ever!
For these 3 reasons, July 2nd will forever mean the world to me!
Friday, July 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow. I had no idea of the significance of that day! So cool!
ReplyDeleteOh wow this so brought tears to my eyes... Sonny and I waited a long time for our sweet baby...i can relate to not knowing what God has for you on that end. And so blessed by your July special dates!
ReplyDelete